Preparing children for a technology driven future
ComputerXplorers is part of the world's largest franchised network providing fun and engaging quality technology and computing education for children from the age of 3 to 13 (EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3). Each ComputerXplorers business in the UK is independently owned and operated. Here at ComputerXplorers Chester we operate across Chester, Tarporley, Northwich, Ellesmere Port, Wallasey, Birkenhead and the Cheshire area.
Unique computing lessons for the Primary Computing Curriculum
We design our own unique computing lessons to deliver a wide range of computing skills in a fun, innovative and engaging way. They are the ideal way to deliver the Computing curriculum in your school or add value to your extracurricular and after school computing clubs.
Contact us today - we'd love to talk to you!
The ComputerXplorers approach to technology education - so much more than a computer club!
- Children age 3 and up
- Uses age-appropriate software, peripherals and curriculum
- Classes promote social interaction and teacher attention
- Aligned with UK Curriculum guidelines
- Improves STEM skills (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)
- Based on Active Discovery Learning
- Small collaborative classes
- Hands-on and interactive
- Weekly parent communication
- All classes are led by specially trained staff who have been checked with the Disclosure and Barring Service or Disclosure Scotland
- Fun, educational and engaging technology and computing activities for children
- Prepares children for the future